The Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation
Be a part of invigorating and inspiring Australia’s Indigenous art legacy, culture and the lives of over 2000 artists, in over seventy communities from across Australia.
DAAFF takes no commissions from works sold from our Art Centres, so we rely on your generosity to continue to support remote communities to not only survive, but to thrive.
We welcome you to join the DAAFF family and become:
- a daafFRIEND and donate from $120 or $10 per month
- a daaf1000 member from $1,000 or $84 per month
- a daafCHAMP from $5000 or $417 per month
- a DAAF Partner (see our Sponsorship Opportunities)
- or a once-off donation of your choice
Donations $2 and above are Tax Deductible
Learn about your supporter options:
Becoming a daafFRIEND involves a donation of $120 per year and in recognition of your support, the foundation will provide you with:
- A tax-deductible receipt
- Email updates throughout the year that share exclusive news about our annual program, participating Art Centres and our satellite events
- An invitation and complimentary entry to DAAF’s VIP Opening Ceremony and Industry Preview at the Darwin Convention Centre (2021)
- Opportunities to buy tickets to DAAF events before the general public
daaf1000 members will contribute directly to the Foundation’s initiatives and develop new, innovative professional development opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Centres, Arts Workers and artists.
We ask that all daaf1000 members donate $1,000 in this annual giving program (tax deductible and payable annually or monthly). This is a monthly donation of $84!
In recognition of your support, daaf1000 members will receive:
- Email and online updates, including exclusive news on opportunities to get involved
- Written daaf1000 acknowledgement in DAAF Program
- 2 x invitations to our Supporter Cocktail function (2021)
- 2 x invitations to the VIP DAAF Opening Ceremony and Industry Preview (2021)
- Access to pre-sale tickets (get the best seats in the house during the priority booking period) to From County to Couture. (2021)
In recognition of your support DAAFF will offer the opportunity to:
- Personalised email up-dates, including exclusive news & special offers
- Written daafCHAMPS acknowledgement in DAAF Program and on website
- Invitation (+ guest) to DAAF Breakfast & Bump-in with Art Centres & Arts Workers at Darwin Convention Centre. This will offer you the exclusive opportunity to see the artworks as they are unpacked by their Art Centres!
- Four VIP invitations to DAAF’s Opening Night Preview at the Darwin Convention Centre
- Invitation (+ guest) to our Supporter Cocktail function with the DAAF Chair, Board Directors and Executive Director after the VIP Opening Ceremony
- VIP seating for four people to attend ‘From Country to Couture’ – the DAAFF Fashion Show
Please enter your donation details here:
BECOME A PARTNER
Recent DAAF News
MEDIA RELEASE | THURSDAY 1 JULY 2021 DARWIN...
Practising Art – a Guide to DAAF 2021 Works on...
We’re breaking things down practice by practice – looking at everything from painting to printmaking, weaving to wearable art – introducing you to some of the key regions, Art Centres and artists you can catch at the Fair, who are each true masters of these mediums. And what better way to kick off than with the practice of painting!